For Gift Vouchers (click on one and then scroll down after the page reloads):
For Step by Step Directions on Making a Reservation, Click Here, Otherwise Scroll Down
For standard reservations, please follow the following directions:
- Click on “Promotion Code” and enter in your code if you have one
- If you’d like to book a space in one of our events, please choose the event with one of the left tabs (“VR Pictionary” or “Walk the Plank!” for example)
- From the options available, please choose if you’re looking to book a single station, 2 stations, 3 stations, 4 stations, or the entire venue (5 stations) and click on the green Book button on the right of the selection.
- Choose the length of time you’d like to rent the station(s) for and click on the Next button.
- Choose the number of participants on the next screen. Up to 4 per participants can be added per station.
- If you’d like to repeat this booking, once a week for example, click the check box next to “Repeat” and choose the proper settings for that.
- From the calendar on the left, find the date you would like to book the stations for and then choose the start time from the options available.
- Fill in the requested information on the next screen (or use the “Sign in with Facebook” option given) and then click on the Next button.
- On the next screen, you’re given the option to add another booking if you’d like in which case you’d click on the “Add Another Booking” button, otherwise click on the “Checkout” Button and go from there to check out. You can also edit or remove the booking from this screen.
Players under the age of 18 must play have a legal guardian sign a waiver for them either online here or by accompanying them and filling out a waiver in person. Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult the entire time while participating in a Virtual Reality activity.