VR Regatta is the leading VR sailing game for HTC Vive. Explore the the immersive, inspiring sailing experience that awaits you on the open seas.
Veterans of sailing and newcomers alike are invited to discover the relaxation and exploration at Akalana Islands. Journey through the sunrise and sunset as you compete in challenges and races to progress your career, or simply enjoy a peaceful moonlit sail.
Your VR Regatta experience can inspire, relax and educate you about the world of sailing. Join the global community of players, exploring your dream seascape in a sailor’s paradise.
- Explore Akalana Islands, an idyllic Caribbean location offering sunrise, daytime, sunset & night sailing around bays, explorable islands and open seas
- Learn the basics of sailing, including steering and speed management
- Explore career mode, multiplayer exploration, races, challenges and more
- A variety of models and accessories, including a small boat and a yacht style craft
- Features for novices and pros alike, from beginner sailing academy to demanding long races
MarineVerse is an international team of creatives and advocates for sailing and emergent technology. Our mission is to inspire, train and connect sailors, and share the feeling of this amazing sport with a wide global audience.
Through our debut project VR Regatta – The Sailing Game, we bring entertainment and education together through virtual reality (VR). We create experiences to enable more people to sail through the creation of games, training experiences and more.
“I believe virtual reality can greatly enhance sailing training, be a great way for all ‘landlocked’ sailors to stay connected to their hobby and introduce more people to sailing,”
Greg Dziemidowicz, Co-Founder of MarineVerse
“VR Regatta is an exciting new development for the sport of sailing. We have utilised this technology as part of our Discover Sailing offerings at a number of events including the Australian Grand Prix, The Volvo stopover and Club opening and Discover Sailing Days. It has proven to be a successful platform to introduce new people to the sport of sailing in conjunction with real life on water experiences,”
Gavin Wall, Manager at Australian Sailing